Christmas Eve Worship Service (Reserved Sanctuary Seating) – Reverend Dr. Adam Tierney-Eliot, Assistant Minister Tara Humphries
The 5pm Christmas Eve service will be held in the sanctuary.
To keep our congregation safe, we’re taking the following steps during church services.
1. Masks are required indoors.
2. Please give people space. Keep six feet between you or your group and other individuals or groups in the pews.
3. If you’re sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
4. If you test positive for COVID-19 after a service, ask your healthcare provider if you need to notify us for contact-tracing purposes. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-653-2244.
5. We’ll keep the windows open for ventilation as long as possible. It can get chilly so dress warmly.