Jack O’Lantern Contest
You’ve carved a masterpiece, it deserves to be seen.
Contest rules & tips:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’re coming (and, in case
weather causes a change of plans, we can reach you)
2. Carved Jack O’Lanterns should be dropped off on the ramp leading to the
side church door (45 Eliot St.) anytime before 5:15PM, October 30.
3. Include a candle with your masterpiece
4. Write your name and phone number in permanent ink on the back of your
5. The Jack O’Lanterns will be lit and on display from 5:15-6:30 PM
(Imagine the looks from passing drivers!)
6. Pickup and awards at 6:30 PM on October 30. First, second and third
place ribbons will be awarded.
7. You take your pumpkin home to use on Halloween the next night!
8. The best place to park is in front of the Library, or behind the office
buildings. (The town doesn’t allow parking by the church after 4)